Our Dental Savings Plan
We Think You Should Feel Confident About Your Smile!
At Timber Dental, we understand how expensive healthcare bills can get for young people and families. We want to help our patients get the care they need at prices that work with their budgets.
That’s why we offer an in-office Dental Savings Plan, tailored to help reduce the expense of your preventive care and to make any treatment you need less costly.
How the Dental Savings Plan Works
It’s simple: You pay a one-time enrollment fee of $425, that’s it. Enrolling covers all necessary x-rays and exams, and reduce the costs of your cleanings and most treatments by 20%. Enrolling saves you up to $695 on cleanings, exams, and x-rays for the whole year. That doesn’t even include what you’ll save on treatment!
Our Dental Savings Plan saves individuals up to $695 annually. There are no annual maximums, no deductibles, no waiting periods, and no claim forms. Just exceptional staff, quality care, convenient scheduling, and affordable prices.
Dentistry As Unique As You Are
Our Dental Savings Plan is designed to make quality dental services more accessible at an affordable price. In order to offer you such great savings, we ask that you be our partner in making the program successful. We request your patient payment portion at time of service, and that you not let your plan lapse.
Please note that this plan is a discount plan, not an insurance plan. It also cannot be combined with another dental plan or insurance.
For more information on how the discount plan works and what it does and does not cover, please see our brochure or call Timber Dental today! We’re always available to answer questions and find the perfect appointment time for you.
- Timber Dental’s Savings Plan includes: two regular cleaning absence of periodontal disease or two periodontal maintenance cleanings following deep cleaning (SRP)
- Patient portion is due at the time of scheduling, otherwise the patient will be billed for services based on our regular office fees.
- Cannot be combined with another dental plan or any insurance.
- No refunds issued if participant does not utilize plan’s services.
- Clear Aligner (Invisalign, CANDID, ClearJoy) patients must remain on the savings plan for the entire duration of the treatment.
- Evergreen Annual Dental Savings Plan is a discount plan and not a dental insurance plan.
- Cannot be used for referral to specialist or treatment outside the realm of our doctors’ capability. Only valid for specialists at Timber Dental offices.
- Does not apply to injuries covered by worker’s compensation or automobile medical coverage.
- Does not apply to any hospital charges.
- Evergreen Plans honored at all Timber Dental locations.
- Not valid at any other dental office.