We are looking for another superstar assistant to join our team! At Timber Dental we consider ourselves to be experts in customer service and patience care.
As An Office Manager, You’ll Be Expected To:
- Respond efficiently to patient and doctor needs and inquiries
- Ensure the delivery of quality dental care to patients
- Resolve patient issues in accordance with company policies and procedures, healthcare regulations and dental board standards
- Manage patient scheduling and direct patient traffic flow
- Present treatment plans to patients
- Organize and present financial arrangements to patients
- Arrange payment schedules with patients
- Oversee the processing of dental claims
- Recruit and select office staff to meet operational requirements
- Determine staff schedules and ensure operational standards are met
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s Degree or 3 years experience in a dental practice
- Management or supervisory experience, preferably in healthcare (dental practice management a plus)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including strong teamwork skills
Compensation is dependent upon experience.
For more information on the position, CLICK HERE. In addition, please feel free to reach out to us with any questions you may have!
To start the application process, please fill out the form at THIS LINK.