We are seeking an associate dentist to join our team! This is a special position that needs a person who can bring a positive attitude as well as superior skills. Our ideal candidate will be a strong team player, ready to start part-time to build to full-time.
We will offer some early morning and some early evening hours and candidates need to be comfortable traveling between our office locations as needed.
As An Associate Dentist You’ll Be Expected To:
- Current Oregon Licensure, Nitrous Certification, & Liability Insurance
- Ability to possibly work 1-2 evenings per week
- Ability to possibly work 1-2 Saturdays per month
- Participate in 2 philanthropic “free dental days” for community each year
- Participate in our annual staff retreat, held one weekend every January
- Motivated, ready to grow and learn
- Applicants with 2 years experience are preferred, but we will consider recent graduates with a positive attitude and are willing to accept coaching
For more information on the position, CLICK HERE. In addition, please feel free to reach out to us with any questions you may have!
To start the application process, please fill out the form at THIS LINK.