We’re Hiring a Periodontist in Portland!
Join Timber Dental to make the future of dentistry a reality! Help us change the way our guests view dentistry and implants. We are not your grandpa’s dental practice and want to show the world Dentistry can be Done Differently!
- To develop a periodontal practice with in Timber Dental’s current and future locations.
- Help create depth and leadership in our periodontal program improving or patients oral health.
- Create a robust referral base within Timber Dental.
- Maintain and improve the “Timber Culture” and core values.
- Provide a suite of advanced periodontal procedures including sedation, sinus lifts, GTR, implants, and periodontal surgery.
- Create a periodontal CE program for Timber Doc’s to increase diagnosis and strengthen your referral base.
- Timber Dental has a high focus on community, and philanthropy.
Benefits of Position
- Possible future purchase opportunities within the company
- Work with management team to implement new programs
- Build something you are proud of with a focus on community, quality, and innovation
- Cultivate positive work culture of learning and growth
- Modern “Portland Inspired” office designs and company culture
- Graduate from a 3 year periodontal degree
- Willingness to cultivate GP’s learning increasing referrals
- Experience in implants, GTR, Sinus lifts, and periodontal surgery
- Leadership and self-awareness
- Willingness to grow and evolve
- Living slogan “Dentistry done Differently”
- Accommodate new ideas, respond to opportunities and operate with flexibility
- Comfortable with change
- A growth and abundance mindset
Timber Dental Benefits
- Work for a company that you are proud of with a focus on community
- Support from a strong leadership team with a vision of growth
- Community focused quarterly free dental days “Timber Cares Clinic”
- Environmental stewardship
- Young, health focused, affluent patient base
- High tech practices with state of the art equipment and processes
- Medical insurance benefits
- Internal dental discount plan
- Generous retirement package with employer matching
- Annual staff retreats
Why Timber Dental?
We are a high-tech, privately owned general dentistry practice and our goal is to provide an outstanding experience to our patients. We value our patients, the environment and involvement in our community. We have plans to expand and currently have 3 locations: one in NE Portland, one in SE Portland and and one office in the Bethany neighborhood on the West Side. We are looking for team players with big ideas and strong work ethics who can grow with us.
Our team isn’t only about work. Our staff retreats have included beachfront bungalows in Long Beach, WA and a Portland City Team Scavenger hunt! We all enjoy BBQs, happy hours and Winterhawks games when we’re out of the office.
We are a community of individuals who love working in the Portland community. We strive everyday to understand our patients needs, give back to our communities and have a great time doing it. Sound like a place you could see yourself? Please apply!