We’re Hiring A Care Coordinator! Click Here to Apply!
- Patient Care Coordinator position at Timber Dental, privately owned dental practice in Portland, OR
- Timber care coordinators will perform administrative tasks and deliver high quality care in a comfortable setting, focusing on high accuracy and lifelong relationships.
- Timber Dental is a fast paced collaborative environment where care coordinators schedule appointments, treatment plan, present financial options, and develop insurance expertise
- Targeted compensation rates of $13-25 per hour depending on experience and job seniority
- Timber Dental has a high focus on community, philanthropy, & environmental stewardship
Patient Care Coordinator Benefits
- CAREER FLEXIBILITY through multiple location options as your career develops in Portland
- POSITIVE WORK CULTURE of learning, growth, and opportunity
- MODERN “Portland Inspired” office designs, technology, and company culture
- CAMARADERIE with administrative cohort for guidance, coaching and team building
- HIGH CLINICAL CARE STANDARDS at the office, where proper patient treatment is the #1 priority
- STABILITY with many active and new patients flowing through the office each month
- COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION programs with benefits
- VARIED SCHEDULE to allow for positive work-life-balance
- Desire to deliver top quality patient care and ability to formulate positive relationships with patients and coworkers
- Ability to possibly work 1-2 evenings per week
- Ability to possibly work 1-2 Saturdays per month
- Participate in 2 philanthropic “free dental days” for community each year
- Participate in our annual staff retreat, held one weekend every January
- Motivated, ready to grow and learn
- Applicants with dental experience are preferred, but we will consider other candidates with customer service backgrounds and willingness to accept coaching
Timber Dental Benefits
- Opportunities to give back to our community through free dental days
- Environmental stewardship – Practices are LEED certified
- High tech practices with state of the art equipment and processes
- Medical insurance benefits (for full-time employees)
- Internal dental discount plan (for full-time employees)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Generous retirement package with employer matching
- Professional development opportunities
- Annual staff retreats
Patient Care Coordinator Performance Metrics
- High patient satisfaction
- Ability to set and achieve goals pertaining to case acceptance rates
- Successfully scheduling productive and effective days for clinical staff
- Ability to maintain high collections rates and low AR balances
Why Timber Dental?
We are a high-tech, privately owned general dentistry practice and our goal is to provide an outstanding experience to our patients. We value our patients, the environment and involvement in our community. We have plans to expand and currently have two locations: one in NE Portland and an office in the Bethany neighborhood on the West Side. We are looking for team players with big ideas and strong work ethics who can grow with us.
Our team isn’t only about work. Our winter staff retreats have included beachfront bungalows in Long Beach, WA and a Portland City Team Scavenger hunt! We all enjoy BBQs, happy hours and Winterhawks games when we’re out of the office.
We are a community of individuals who love working in the Portland community. We strive everyday to understand our patients needs, give back to our communities and have a great time doing it. Sound like a place you could see yourself? Please apply!