We’re Hiring A Dental Hygienist! Click Here to Apply!
- Full Time Dental Hygienist position at Timber Dental, privately owned dental practice in Portland, OR
- Timber Dental hygienists will perform family dentistry and deliver high quality care in a comfortable setting, focusing on preventative measures and lifelong relationships.
- Targeted compensation rates of $35 – $45 per hour PLUS production bonuses and benefits!
- Hygienists will have continuing education opportunities, high team support and career growth pathways.
- Timber Dental has a high focus on community, philanthropy, & environmental stewardship.
Hygienist Position Benefits
- CAREER FLEXIBILITY through multiple location options as your career develops in Portland
- AUTONOMY to grow your own patient base and deliver high quality preventative care
- COLLABORATIVE CULTURE of clinicians working together to diagnose and treat patient hygiene needs as a team
- POSITIVE WORK CULTURE of learning, growth, and opportunity
- MODERN “Portland Inspired” office designs, technology, and company culture
- CLINICAL GROWTH opportunities through mentorship, CE, and skills share
- HIGH CLINICAL CARE STANDARDS where proper patient treatment is the #1 priority
- SCHEDULE STABILITY with many new patients flowing through the office each month
- COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION programs with bonus structure & benefits
- VARIED SCHEDULE to allow for positive work-life-balance
- Current Oregon Hygiene License
- Current CPR certification
- Nitrous Certification desired, but not required to be considered for position
- Ability to possibly work 1-2 evenings per week
- Ability to possibly work 1-2 Saturdays per month
- Participate in 2 philanthropic “free dental days” for community each year
- Participate in our annual staff retreat, held one weekend every January
- Motivated, ready to grow and learn
- Applicants with 2 years experience are preferred, but we will consider recent graduates with a positive attitude and a willingness to accept coaching
Timber Dental Benefits
- Opportunities to give back to our community through free dental days
- Environmental stewardship – Practices are LEED certified
- High tech practices with state of the art equipment and processes
- Medical insurance benefits (for full-time employees)
- Internal dental discount plan (for full-time employees)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Generous retirement package with employer matching
- Professional development opportunities
- Annual staff retreats
Dental Hygienist Performance Metrics
- High patient satisfaction (95% or higher)
- High hygiene re-appointment rates (85% or higher)
- Ability to set and achieve high average hygiene production per visit goals
Why Timber Dental?
We are a high-tech, privately owned general dentistry practice and our goal is to provide an outstanding experience to our patients. We value our patients, the environment and involvement in our community. We have plans to expand and currently have two locations: one in NE Portland and an office in the Bethany neighborhood on the West Side. We are looking for team players with big ideas and strong work ethics who can grow with us.
Our team isn’t only about work. Our winter staff retreats have included beachfront bungalows in Long Beach, WA and a Portland City Team Scavenger hunt! We all enjoy BBQs, happy hours and Winterhawks games when we’re out of the office.
We are a community of individuals who love working in the Portland community. We strive everyday to understand our patients needs, give back to our communities and have a great time doing it. Sound like a place you could see yourself? Please apply!