We’re Hiring An Associate Dentist! Click Here to Apply!
- Associate Dentist position at Timber Dental, privately owned dental practice in Portland, OR
- Timber associate dentists will perform family dentistry and deliver high quality care in a comfortable setting, focusing on preventative measures and lifelong relationships.
- Targeted compensation of $170,000 – $220,000 in year 1 with room to grow in years 2-5
- Targeted compensation rates of 25-30% of adjusted production
- Timber Dental has a high focus on community, philanthropy, & environmental stewardship
Associate Position Benefits
- CAREER FLEXIBILITY through multiple location options as career develops in Portland
- POSITIVE WORK CULTURE of learning, growth, and positivity
- MODERN “Portland Inspired” office designs and company culture
- CAMARADERIE with fellow associates for guidance, monthly case studies, & happy hours
- CLINICAL GROWTH opportunities through mentorship, CE, and skills share
- HIGH CLINICAL CARE STANDARDS where proper patient treatment is the #1 priority
- CLINICAL FREEDOM to expand your procedure expertise as you gain experience
- STABILITY with many new patients flowing through the office each month
- RAPID PATIENT BASE growth with 50-100 new patients per month at flagship location
- CONTINUOUS NEW PATIENTS gives you the chance to quickly build your own relationships
- COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION programs with comprehensive comp structure & benefits
- OWNERSHIP OPTIONS as associate career progresses
- Current Oregon Licensure, Nitrous Certification, & Liability Insurance
- Ability to possibly work 1-2 evenings per week
- Ability to possibly work 1-2 Saturdays per month
- Participate in 2 philanthropic “free dental days” for community each year
- Participate in our annual staff retreat, held one weekend every January
- Motivated, ready to grow and learn
- Applicants with 2 years experience are preferred, but we will consider recent graduates with a positive attitude and are willing to accept coaching
Timber Dental Benefits
- Opportunities to give back to our community through free dental days
- Environmental stewardship – Practices are LEED certified
- Young, health focused, affluent patient base
- High tech practices with state of the art equipment and processes
- Large number of new patients each week
- Medical insurance benefits (for full-time employees)
- Internal dental discount plan (for full-time employees)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Generous retirement package with employer matching
- Professional development opportunities
- Annual staff retreats
Associate Dentist Performance Metrics
- High patient satisfaction (95% or higher)
- Ability to set and achieve goals pertaining to production per hour (Our associates begin at $500 and set goals above as they move forward)
- Ability to maintain high rates of patient treatment acceptance (90% patient acceptance)
Why Timber Dental?
We are a high-tech, privately owned general dentistry practice and our goal is to provide an outstanding experience to our patients. We value our patients, the environment and involvement in our community. We have plans to expand and currently have two locations: one in NE Portland and an office in the Bethany neighborhood on the West Side. We are looking for team players with big ideas and strong work ethics who can grow with us.
Our team isn’t only about work. Our winter staff retreats have included beachfront bungalows in Long Beach, WA and a Portland City Team Scavenger hunt! We all enjoy BBQs, happy hours and Winterhawks games when we’re out of the office.
We are a community of individuals who love working in the Portland community. We strive everyday to understand our patients needs, give back to our communities and have a great time doing it. Sound like a place you could see yourself? Please apply!